Diary of an Overweight Sistah

Join me on my journey of weight loss. It will be a long hard road. When I started out as an adult I was a size 0. I am a size 16/18 depending who the outfit is made for. With hypertension and diabetes in my family...something has to give and it won't be my heart nor my health so the race is on! I will log into my blog daily to keep you posted. HOld me accountable. Laugh with me, cry with me, lecture me. If I could figure out how to post periodic pictures I would, but I don't so sorry.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Introducing the two Angelas

So I should make this easier. I am going to start signing my posts with my two famous aliases.

  • Workout Angela
  • Lazy Angela

Alias really isn't a good word as they are both me. Lazy Angela is the one I have been and is most natural for me to be. Workout Angela is who I am trying to become. I have been lazy all my life so it is a daunting task.

Lazy Angela...............The one who knows she has gotten fat and needs to do better. She loves to read, isn't a fan of the outdoors, and would rather have gastric bypass, but doesn't weigh enough to have it.

Workout Angela is the one who is taking control of her health and working out in some capacity 6 days a week. Half of her knows she is fat and that is her motivation and the other half still hates to workout, but is making the best of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home