Diary of an Overweight Sistah

Join me on my journey of weight loss. It will be a long hard road. When I started out as an adult I was a size 0. I am a size 16/18 depending who the outfit is made for. With hypertension and diabetes in my family...something has to give and it won't be my heart nor my health so the race is on! I will log into my blog daily to keep you posted. HOld me accountable. Laugh with me, cry with me, lecture me. If I could figure out how to post periodic pictures I would, but I don't so sorry.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Sometimes you surprise yourself

I mentioned this is a bad week. So today I woke up late AGAIN! I knew I wasn't coming to the gym this morning when I got home at 10:30 from a public meeting. So I realize I am late and go to the closer bus stop. The #4 suddenly appears and I start to run. As I get there he is pulling off. So I start to hussle down the street three blocks to get the #27. I don't have it in me to run as I am still waking up LOL I see it go by. Suddenly I am walking up the street with a dilema? Should I walk (1.84 miles) or should I wait?

Well workout Angela won over lazy Angela and I decided to walk. I called my younger cousin who has no job therefore nothing better to do to talk to me as I walk. Do you know I got here in 22 minutes. I was proud of myself. Plus the next #27 never caught up to me so if I had waited I would have been EVEN later and as I walked across the street the next #4 was coming down the hill so I did well.

Let's just hope I pick up energy before my weight lifting class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home